Mobility Funding Guide to the United Kingdom

Clarisse Faria-Fortecoëf

A support intended for French students and scientists, wishing to travel to the other side of the Channel for a training or research activities.

You will find in the French "Guide des financements France vers le Royaume-Uni" published by the the Science & Technology Department of the French Embassy in the UK, a list (not exhaustive) of existing grants or scholarships (“bourses” being the selected generic term):
They are classified according to the nature of the structure that proposes them:
For each funding scheme, the following information is specified: